Log In | Contact Us| View Cart (0)
Browse: Collections Digital Content Subjects Creators Record Groups

Richmond Garden Club (1958-present) | Eastern Kentucky University - Special Collections and Archives

Name: Richmond Garden Club (1958-present)


Historical Note:

The Richmond Garden Club was organized in November 1958 and was federated in April 1959. They are associated with the National Garden Club and the Garden Club of Kentucky.

The Richmond Garden Club played a vital role in the acquisition and restoration of White Hall State Shrine in the 1970s and designed and built a portion of the gardens there. They have worked on many projects over the years to beautify Richmond and Madison County.






Page Generated in: 0.191 seconds (using 107 queries).
Using 3MB of memory. (Peak of 3.13MB.)

Powered by Archon Version 3.21
Copyright ©2011 The University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign