The Minutes Series consists of one box containing nine folders divided into two sections; the Administrative Council covering 1963-1965 and the Alumni Executive Committee covering 1946-1960 and September 1962 - May 1970. Topics discussed in the Alumni Executive Committee meetings include Alumni Day, K.E.A. Breakfast, election of new Alumni officers and homecoming. There are also financial reports found in these folders. All minutes within each section are arranged chronologically.
The Subject Series consists of 11 boxes covering the years 1949 through 1981. The series includes: correspondence; the dedication of various buildings and memorials; and information on special groups and events. Box seven contains correspondence from Alumni Association Presidents Paul R. Bonton, Edward Gabbard, 0twell Rankin, Ted C. Gilbert, and George E. Martin. Also contained in this box are recommendations on the Alumni program, written by Mary F. Richards, former Alumni secretary.
In the building dedication and memorial section of the series, information can be found on alumni activities in relation to the building of Alumni Coliseum, Chapel of Meditation, the Centennial Year Statue outside the Powell Student Center and the Fred Bishop Memorial. Other memorials include the Hazel Warford memorial plaque located in the Weaver Health Building, the plaque to commemorate the Old Hanger Stadium football field, the Keith Plaque and the new Hanger Stadium Dedication.
The bulk of materials found in the series consists of information on special groups and events, such as homecoming, Alumni Day and Dinner and class reunions. Documentation on Alumni Association elections is available as well as information on the Kentucky Education Association (KEA) and the Kentucky House Bill passed in 1966 that made Eastern Kentucky State College a university.